You can now play 100 Doors 3 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Sequel of the famous android puzzle games 100 Doors and 100 Doors 2. New interesting puzzles in 100 Doors 3.
Solve many puzzles, use items and use all potential of your mind to open the doors and escape from the rooms.
– addictive puzzles for your smartphones;
– great graphics and unique rooms design;
– continuously updates with new rooms;
– all the puzzles is free;
Have a problems with the game or have an idea? Feel free to contact us!
How to play:
– open the door to escape from the room;
– use all abilities of your device, such as tilt, shake, swipe, tap, push, to solve the puzzles;
– find and use items;
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zenfoxgames
How to download and run 100 Doors 3 on your PC and Mac
100 Doors 3 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 100 Doors 3 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 100 Doors 3 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 100 Doors 3:
Step to Step Guide / 100 Doors 3 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘100 Doors 3’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Caustic 3.2 House Pack 1 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.