You can now play 2P NES Emulator Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
NES Emulator will provide you the wonderful experience of the classic game top the 1980s and 1990s.
1. A NES game file (ROM file) is necessary to play a game. You can find NES game files by searching the web:
2. Support NES file and ZIP file (compressed NES file).
3. A 7z file is not supported.
4. Support save and load state.
5. Support 2 players (WIFI).
Note: If the ROM file is on a microSD, save function may be incorrect.
How to download and run 2P NES Emulator Pro on your PC and Mac
2P NES Emulator Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install 2P NES Emulator Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get 2P NES Emulator Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For 2P NES Emulator Pro:
Step to Step Guide / 2P NES Emulator Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘2P NES Emulator Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Cool Ghost Midnight Keyboard Theme For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.