You can now play ADT Go for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
ADT Go is the app for families and friends on the go. It lets everyone stay connected and enjoy an extra level of safety as you go about your busy day. Emergency SOS provides enhanced safety with a one-touch button to contact ADT in case of an emergency. With Crash Detect, you get automatic crash detection, with assistance from emergency responders if you need it. Plus, you get automatic notifications when your family comes or goes from work, school or home, and when they finish a drive.
With ADT Go, you can:
· If you’re feeling unsafe, call for immediate help with Emergency SOS, monitored 24/7 by ADT professionals
· Set up the app to notify family contacts of an emergency
· Use GPS location data to see where your family members are in real-time on a private map
· Know when family members come and go from work, school or home with real-time alerts
· Coordinate meet-ups with friends and family
· Check to make sure new and young drivers are driving safely
· Get automatic crash detection
Download the free version of ADT Go and be one of the first to experience the app and mobile emergency response service. Because this is a trial version of ADT Go, we’re still refining the user experience, so you may encounter occasional feature or service delivery issues when you use it. However, we anticipate providing you with frequent updates, which should address the issues.
How to download and run ADT Go on your PC and Mac
ADT Go For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ADT Go For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ADT Go For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ADT Go:
Step to Step Guide / ADT Go For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ADT Go’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: NBA Life For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.