You can now play AirReceiver for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
AirReceiver is a lightweight AirPlay and DMR receiver. It will appear in AirPlay applications (such as itunes) and DMC application(such as WMP12) as a device you can play music/video/photo to. It works in the background, streaming media to your Android device, It's special suitable for Android TV/Box.
– support Youtube video.
– support audio sync with other AirExpress devices.
– supporting AirMirror. the best performance in the third-party AirPlay application.
– fully support IOS10.
– support slideshow feature.
– Compatibility with AirParrot. you can use AirParrot mirror your PC screen on your Android Tablet.
– stream audio/video/photo from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, …)
– stream audio/video/photo from DLNA clients(WMP12, AirShare,…)
– run in the background as a service
– configurable network name
– can be started on boot
– Windows Screen Mirror: Download and Install the Free Tools AirSender in your PC(http://www.remotetogo.com). Click the icon of "AirSender" at Windows status bar, select the Device running AirReceiver.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/100099244510821904078
1, Please turn off or uninstall other AirPlay application like AirReceiverLite on your phone because AirPlay use some hardcode tcp port.
2, AirMirror is heavy CPU load, Please make sure your phone is enough powerful(1GH CPU with two core is ideally).
3, If you don't like it, contact us for a refund within 7 days.
How to download and run AirReceiver on your PC and Mac
AirReceiver For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install AirReceiver For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get AirReceiver For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For AirReceiver:
Step to Step Guide / AirReceiver For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘AirReceiver’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Chicago City Police Story 3D For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.