You can now play Astro Boy for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Dreaming of outer space traveling? You are in the right place! Welcome to crazy space adventure with Astro Boy! Fly in space with astro boy and explore lots of planets and collect bright stars. Be careful to land straight on the planet, otherwise you will fly away and lose all collected stars. Ready, steady, go!
How to download and run Astro Boy on your PC and Mac
Astro Boy For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Astro Boy For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Astro Boy For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Astro Boy:
Step to Step Guide / Astro Boy For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Astro Boy’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: LEGO® Ninjago™ Tournament For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.