You can now play BBN FX for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is the official light show app of the Kentucky Wildcats, an interactive tool that enhances the game-day atmosphere for a variety of Wildcat sporting events.
BBN FX utilizes inaudible, ultrasonic sound waves to relay data to and synchronize devices, allowing users in attendance to activate their mobile device and become a part of the game.
How to download and run BBN FX on your PC and Mac
BBN FX For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BBN FX For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BBN FX For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BBN FX:
Step to Step Guide / BBN FX For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BBN FX’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Citi Mobile® For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.