You can now play Block Puzzle Jewel for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Let's enjoy this classic brick game.
Block Puzzle Jewel is a simple but addictive block puzzle jewel game!
HOW TO PLAY BLOCK PUZZLE:
– Drag the jewel blocks to move them;
– Fill jewel blocks in a vertical or horizontal line to crush jewels;
– Game will be over if there are no space for any the given jewel blocks below the board.
– Jewel Blocks can't be rotated;
– Don't worry! No time limits.
WHY CHOOSE THIS BLOCK PUZZLE?
– Free jigsaw puzzle totally;
– Beautiful jewel world scene;
– 2 addictive game mode;
– Classic quadris;
– Leaderboards Support.
Train your brain with this classic puzzle game! The More Play and The More Exciting!!!
How to download and run Block Puzzle Jewel on your PC and Mac
Block Puzzle Jewel For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Block Puzzle Jewel For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Block Puzzle Jewel For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Block Puzzle Jewel:
Step to Step Guide / Block Puzzle Jewel For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Block Puzzle Jewel’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Spider For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.