You can now play Bounce Classic Game for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
If you are a fan of the classic bounce game, Bounce Classic is game for you. Bounce classic game will bring you back old memories.
The player controls a red bouncing ball through 11 levels. He has to avoid obstacles and collect all the rings to get to the next level.
Collecting crystals gain extra points, while crystal balls give an extra life. Jumping on rubber floors give extra Bounce.
– Beautiful HD graphics
– Original levels most popular Nokia.
– Intuitive controls
– Play every where and every time
Most popular mobile classic game: Bounce Classic – now on your Android devices!
How to download and run Bounce Classic Game on your PC and Mac
Bounce Classic Game For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Bounce Classic Game For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Bounce Classic Game For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Bounce Classic Game:
More From Us: STARZ For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Bounce Classic Game For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Bounce Classic Game’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Geometry Dash For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.