You can now play Bridge for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Connect bridges and help your character escape through the maze. Don't fall down!
How to Play:
• Tap the screen to rotate all floating bridges in the world.
• Connect the bridges to pass through the maze.
• You can rotate bridges at anytime!
Get the highest score and collect gems to unlock new characters!
How to download and run Bridge on your PC and Mac
Bridge For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Bridge For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Bridge For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Bridge:
Step to Step Guide / Bridge For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Bridge’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: MONOPOLY Bingo!: World Edition For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.