You can now play Chess Repertoire Trainer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
An application that helps you create chess openings, build a repertoire, and train against it.
Start training in just a few steps:
– Create an opening for White or Black that you want to include in your repertoire.
– Enter your best move manually for each position.
– Possibility to enter your moves automatically by importing a PGN database file (* see notes below).
– Enter opponent's most expected moves, and follow with your best move for each position.
– Optionally enter the probability of occurrence (low, normal, high) of each possible move of the opponent.
– Optionally enter a tag name (or comment) for a given position in order to help you memorize a position or a move to play during training.
– When you are ready, train against your repertoire.
Several training modes possible.
– random, simulating real game conditions:
The computer simulates opponent moves based on the probability of occurrence of each move during a game.
– random, targeting weaknesses:
The computer simulates opponent moves based on your scores and targets your weaknesses.
The computer simulates opponent moves sequentially and ensures to cover all possible paths of your repertoire.
As you train, your good and bad moves are compiled and automatically saved.
Your personal rating score is displayed for each opening.
A rating score is also computed for each move of your repertoire, giving you an immediate picture of where your weaknesses are. (full version only)
1) PGN import is limited to 10 moves per game in free version
2) A PGN database file is a sequential collection of one or more PGN games with or without variations. Do not hesitate to ask developer for a PGN sample.
3) The purpose of the demo version is to get an idea of the app and check if it works on your device before buying the full version.
4) It is currently not possible to transfer openings created with the demo version to the full version.
How to download and run Chess Repertoire Trainer on your PC and Mac
Chess Repertoire Trainer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Chess Repertoire Trainer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Chess Repertoire Trainer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Chess Repertoire Trainer:
Step to Step Guide / Chess Repertoire Trainer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Chess Repertoire Trainer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Flight Tracker For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.