You can now play Chicken Scream for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Chicken scream is a fun and interactive non tapping addictive game where your voice controls the chicken.
Make a lot of noise to force the chicken to run and jump or stay quiet to control the chicken moves slowly.
Get your high score and collect points for getting far in the game but be careful about the obstacles and the water!
**** How to play and control the chicken ? ****
– Don't make any noise to make the chicken stop
– Speak softly to make the chicken walk
– Scream to make the chicken jump
How to download and run Chicken Scream on your PC and Mac
Chicken Scream For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Chicken Scream For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Chicken Scream For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Chicken Scream:
Step to Step Guide / Chicken Scream For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Chicken Scream’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Flying LARVA For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.