You can now play Cool Emulator for NES for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
It emulates classic NES(Nintendo Entertainment System) and FC(Famicom) video games.
It runs NES, Famicom, DiskSystem, and VS System games on your Android phone or tablet.
Supports Xperia gaming buttons, generic gamepads (like Nyko Playpad), MOGA gamepads, iCade joysticks, and Sixaxis controllers.
– Supports game file in .nes, .unf , ZIP, RAR, or 7Z files
– Specifically optimized for Android devices, using assembly language and hardware acceleration to run NES games as fast as possible.
– Supports full screen landscape and portrait modes, with many visual effect options.
– The built-in Cheatopedia offers cheat codes for dozens of popular NES games.
– Save gameplay at any point and go back to that point once your character gets killed.
– Share your current position in a game with other users via State Exchange feature.
– Play with other users over local network or Internet via NetPlay feature.
– Play with your hardware keyboard, gamepad, touch screen, or accelerometer.
– Xperia Play special buttons, Nyko, MOGA, iCade, and Sixaxis gamepads supported.
– Record soundtrack to MIDI files.
No Game files include!
LEGAL: NES Plus is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. "Nintendo" is a registered trademark for the Nintendo Corporation. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
How to download and run Cool Emulator for NES on your PC and Mac
Cool Emulator for NES For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Cool Emulator for NES For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Cool Emulator for NES For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Cool Emulator for NES:
Step to Step Guide / Cool Emulator for NES For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Cool Emulator for NES’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: EveryDollar: Budgeting For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.