You can now play Crazy Snowboard for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Download the #1 mobile snowboard game in the world with more than 15 million players.
Get ready for some wicked-cool snowboarding action on your Android Phone, Tablet or GoogleTV! Crazy Snowboard has something for everyone:
– All new graphics: real-time shadows, bump maps, lighting, and terrain models
– Android Phone and Tablet support
– Supports bluetooth game controllers
– "WiFi Remote" control
– In-air trick system: spin, flip and grab!
– 30 missions
– 10 achievements to earn
– 13 riders to unlock
– 13 boards to unlock
– 16 touch-activated in-air tricks to unlock
– Grinding: rails, boxes, logs, candycanes!
– Smashable obstacles: zombies, snowmen, elves!
– Intuitive controls – really feels like you are boarding!
– Quick pick-up-and-play
– 4 Endless free-ride modes
– Hours of challenging game-play
Waiting for a bus? Stuck in line? No matter where you are, now you can hit the slopes! Just fire up Crazy Snowboard, tilt your device left and right to steer and you're there!
Ready for some massive airs? Just touch the screen (anywhere) hold down and you'll crouch ready to spring. Release your touch on top of a ramp and you'll get a huge boost. Then link your tricks together to increase your multiplier and score big.
How about some grinding? We've got rails, boxes, logs, candycanes (yes, candycanes!) all ready for your grinding pleasure. See how many you can link together to ramp up your bonus multiplier and boost your score.
Other Ezone.com games you may like: Crazy Farming, Snow Spin, Team Awesome, Diversion, Turkey Blast: Reloaded and Halloweeen!
How to download and run Crazy Snowboard on your PC and Mac
Crazy Snowboard For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Crazy Snowboard For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Crazy Snowboard For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Crazy Snowboard:
Step to Step Guide / Crazy Snowboard For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Crazy Snowboard’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tiny Guardians For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.