You can now play CreditStacker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This match-three game allows users to swap colored blocks representing credit types to pay off debt, achieve a high credit score and learn from the adaptive multiple choice question. As the only mobile credit game in the world, CreditStacker has been named the best financial literacy product in the country by The White House, Department of Education and JP Morgan Chase.
Our mission is to provide equal access to financial literacy across the world
How to download and run CreditStacker on your PC and Mac
CreditStacker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install CreditStacker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get CreditStacker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For CreditStacker:
Step to Step Guide / CreditStacker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘CreditStacker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Genies & Gems For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.