You can now play CrossMe Nonograms for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Nonogram is a logic game where you fill the cells according to numbers to discover a hidden picture. It’s also known as Picross, Griddlers, Hanjie and Japanese crosswords.
● TONS OF PUZZLES
– more than 1400 different nonograms: animals, plants, technic, people, cars, buildings, sport, food, landscapes, transport, music and more!
● DIFFERENT SIZES
– ranging from small 10×10 and normal 20×20 to large nonograms 90×90!
● A MENTAL WORKOUT
– exercise your brain!
● GREAT TIME KILLER
– will keep you entertained in waiting rooms!
● CLEARLY EXPLAINED
– learn how to play easily!
● WELL DESIGNED
– it's intuitive and beautiful!
● ENDLESS PLAYING
– unlimited number of random nonograms! You will never get bored with these puzzles!
● NO TIME LIMIT
– it’s so relaxing!
● NO WIFI? NO PROBLEM!
– you can play picross offline!
● PLAY ALL NONOGRAMS FOR FREE
– by watching ads (or buy the Premium key to get the full access)
Nonogams, also known as pic-a-pix, paint by numbers puzzles, crucipixel, edel, figurepic, grafilogika, japanilaiset, karala, kare, logicolor, logigraphe, oekaki, pikurosu or ristikot, started appearing in Japanese puzzle magazines. Non Ishida published three picture grid puzzles in 1988 in Japan under the name of "Window Art Puzzles". Subsequently in 1990, James Dalgety in the UK invented the name Nonograms after Non Ishida, and The Sunday Telegraph started publishing them on a weekly basis.
In this puzzle type, the numbers measure how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. To solve a puzzle, one needs to determine which cells will be boxes and which will be empty. Later in the solving process, the spaces help determine where a clue may spread. Solvers use a dot to mark cells they are certain are spaces.
How to download and run CrossMe Nonograms on your PC and Mac
CrossMe Nonograms For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install CrossMe Nonograms For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get CrossMe Nonograms For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For CrossMe Nonograms:
Step to Step Guide / CrossMe Nonograms For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘CrossMe Nonograms’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Celebrity Voice Changer Lite For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.