You can now play Dead in the Box for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The war against the dead has begun. Dead in the Box is a pivotal military operation to secure a zombie-infested city. You are a member of an elite military team that will blast through the dead until the zombies are annihilated, and the city is secure. You will carry out missions to defend assets, gather supplies, provide sniper support and above all, hunt and kill the zombies.
In this thrilling zombie shooter, you are armed with guns and melee weapons, tech, and armor, to help you survive the hordes of dead swarming this city. To become the ultimate zombie destroyer, you will need all of your tactical training and military skills to fight the dead in 7 unique environments.
Customize your equipment and weapons to play any style you want. Hunt the dead as a heavy machine gunner, a stealth zombie sniper, a super fast ninja, a machete zombie hunter, an axe murderer, a samurai zombie fighter, and more.
If you are tired of standing in one place shooting at waves of zombies, then this is the game for you. Dead in the Box is a free-movement first person shooter (FPS).
● 7 large locations. Each map presents unique challenges, and requires different tactical strategies. Choose between easy, hard, or killer missions.
● 6 Modes of Gameplay: Sniper, Defend, Gather, Survival, Attack, and Boss Battles.
● Many Zombie Types: Shufflers, Fast movers, Spitters, Smoking Zombies, Fire Zombies, Rage Zombies, Armored Zombies, Exploding Zombies, Bosses and more.
● 25 modern guns: Small guns, sniper rifles, shotguns, long guns, and heavy machine guns.
● Melee weapons: Wrench, cleaver, machete, bloody axe, zombie bat, deadly katana, and the awesome King Sword.
● Armor and shoes to protect you and help you outrun the zombies on your missions.
● Powerful equipment and Boosters: Grenades, land mines, slow motion device, medkits and power ups.
● Controls: Autofire for the casual gamer or manual shooting for the FPS gamer. 180 degree turn button for quick reaction. Virtual analog stick for full movement.
How to download and run Dead in the Box on your PC and Mac
Dead in the Box For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Dead in the Box For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Dead in the Box For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Dead in the Box:
Step to Step Guide / Dead in the Box For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Dead in the Box’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Optimize Master-clean&security For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.