You can now play Dr. Driving for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
New! Dr. Driving 2 is released!
Dr. Driving drives you crazy!
Burn up the street with the fastest and most visually stunning driving game.
Sign in with your Google account to play online multiplayer.
You can get free gold when you finish mission before opponent in multiplayer (Max 1,000 Gold).
How to download and run Dr. Driving on your PC and Mac
Dr. Driving For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Dr. Driving For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Dr. Driving For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Dr. Driving:
Step to Step Guide / Dr. Driving For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Dr. Driving’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Office Space: Idle Profits For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.