You can now play Drag Tree + Street for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Many drag races are won and lost on the starting line. Use this app to hone in your reaction times with this reaction time practice tree. This version includes bracket tree, pro tree, street flash light, street red light and more. We have included the options for car delay, distractions, night, day and more. Compete against your rivals.
Never fall asleep on the line again. Slower? Take the holeshot win!
How to download and run Drag Tree + Street on your PC and Mac
Drag Tree + Street For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Drag Tree + Street For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Drag Tree + Street For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Drag Tree + Street:
Step to Step Guide / Drag Tree + Street For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Drag Tree + Street’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: PyeongChang 2018 Official App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.