You can now play EasyTrails GPS for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
EasyTrails GPS is the GPS tracker application for your device.
The perfect application for those who are passionate about OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES and TRAVELING, everybody who likes outdoor sports, and not only.
Are you going for a bike or motorcycle ride? Well, EasyTrails GPS will tell you how many miles you traveled, how much time you spent, how high you climbed and many other details. In real-time it will show you the course on a map, comparing it with downloaded tracks and points of interest.
This is a porting from our award-winning EasyTrails GPS app for iOS. At present, it only supports a subset of the features available on iOS. In the upcoming months, we will release several updates to bring this version on par with its iOS counterpart.
Export your tracks in standard formats, so you can review them on Google Earth, SportTracks and TrailsRunner. Or simply upload them to online services like Garmin Connect, or many others.
Calculate routes and let EasyTrails guide you with turn directions. You can also let it guide you through previously recorded tracks.
It's possible to import tracks by e-mail or web browser (GPX/KML/KMZ file formats).
Load custom cartography, EasyTrails supports MBTILES format.
EasyTrails GPS is easy to use and extremaly accurate. It ensures the maximum duration of battery thanks to the possibility of recording in "StandBy" mode. However, be aware that use of GPS, even in background, will have a significant impact on battery duration.
► For more info, visit our website: www.easytrails.com
– Support for many different map types
– Support for user-loaded offline cartography (MBTILES)
– Export tracks (single or multiple) in standard formats (GPX, KML, KMZ, CVS), with their associated waypoints, pictures and rich metadata
– Import tracks and waypoints (GPX, KML, KMZ)
– Save waypoints with photos and descriptions
– Calculate routes and navigate with turn directions
– Real-time visualization of distance, speed, altitude bearing and other data
– Map Visualization in different modes: street map, satellite, hybrid, terrain
– Charts (elevation profiles, …)
– Digital Compass
– High battery duration (record in standby)
– Intuitive and User Friendly interface
– Lightweight, reliable and accurate
– Doesn't require internet connection except for displaying online cartography
How to download and run EasyTrails GPS on your PC and Mac
EasyTrails GPS For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install EasyTrails GPS For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get EasyTrails GPS For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For EasyTrails GPS:
Step to Step Guide / EasyTrails GPS For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘EasyTrails GPS’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Publix Delivery For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.