You can now play Find My Phone Device Manager for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
TrackView turns your smartphones, tablets and PCs into a connected mobile video surveillance & monitoring system with location tracking, event detection, alert and cloud/route recording capabilities. The Windows and Mac version are available for free download at: www.trackview.net. TrackView for iOS can be downloaded from Apple App Store.
TrackView offers in-app purchase. Please try the free features first before purchase. We do not process refund. Thanks.
TrackView is the ONLY app that can simultaneously do event detection, GPS location tracking, video surveillance, remote video recording and much more!
No equipment to buy, no messy wires, you can install TrackView on your device in less than one minute!
1. GPS Location tracking in real-time
2. IPcam for video and audio monitoring
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote audio and video recording
5. Route recording showing you the history locations
6. Two-way audio
7. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
8. Night vision mode that helps you see in the dark
9. Motion and sound detection
10. Cloud storage to backup your recordings
11. App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
12. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves your data usage
13. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
14. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
15. Integration with Google Gmail account
16. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
17. Multi-network support: TrackView supports all types of networks: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
18. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
19. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
20. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
and much more!
Three easy steps to get started in less than ONE minute:
TrackView is easy to install. Just a couple of clicks, and you are there.
You can use your existing gmail account user name and password to login to TrackView. Please use the SAME account to login to all devices. Before login, please also give a unique device name to your device so that you can distinguish them.
3. Enjoy your protection
Once you have multiple devices logged-in, you can monitor, track, or buzz a remote device by one click. You can also check the alert messages, record and playback your clips.
E-mail: email@example.com. If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hear from you.
How to download and run Find My Phone Device Manager on your PC and Mac
Find My Phone Device Manager For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Find My Phone Device Manager For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Find My Phone Device Manager For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Find My Phone Device Manager:
Step to Step Guide / Find My Phone Device Manager For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Find My Phone Device Manager’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Download Mod Pixelmon MCPE For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.