You can now play Flutter VR for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Explore the beauty of the rainforest as you discover real life butterfly species and meet animal friends in this relaxing game.
Over five days, see the environment change from day to night and rain to sunshine as you meet and discover new creatures. Unlock journal entries by documenting species, photograph each new find and immerse yourself in the wondrous world of the rainforest!
Made by Runaway, creating games inspired by nature full of real world creatures. With over 5 million downloads of their 4.5 star rated mobile games Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary, Flutter: Starlight and Splash: Ocean Sanctuary!
– Escape to the rainforest from the comfort of your own home with Google Daydream.
– Five unique days with day and night changes to both the environment and creatures, including different weather!
– Your goal is to discover 15 real life species of magical moths and beautiful butterflies
– Record the adventure in your journal with photographs, taken by YOU!
– Unlock cute sketches, illustrations and facts with each new discovery about your butterfly friends and surroundings.
– Relax and enjoy the beauty of nature with ambient rainforest sounds and soundtrack.
How to download and run Flutter VR on your PC and Mac
Flutter VR For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Flutter VR For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Flutter VR For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Flutter VR:
Step to Step Guide / Flutter VR For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Flutter VR’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Wordalot – Picture Crossword For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.