You can now play FreeCell for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
FreeCell is a classic and popular card game.
Goal of Game:
Create four stacks of 13 cards, one per suit. Each stack must be created from ace to king.
FeeCell only use one deck of 52 cards, all face-up and arranged into 8 groups.
Build the four stacks by using these 8 groups:
The upper-left corner is four free cells, which is used to temporarily store cards while playing.
The upper-right corner is the four stacks, which is used store required cards to win.
– 4 modes: easy, medium, hard, expert
– Hints to show next move
– Auto-complete option
How to download and run FreeCell on your PC and Mac
FreeCell For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install FreeCell For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get FreeCell For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For FreeCell:
Step to Step Guide / FreeCell For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘FreeCell’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: VarageSale: Buy & Sell Safely For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.