You can now play Fusion 360 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Autodesk® Fusion 360™ for Android lets you collaborate on 3D designs with anyone inside or outside your company. With the Fusion 360 app, you have the flexibility to view, mark up, comment, and collaborate on your Fusion 360 CAD models—anytime, anywhere. The app supports more than 100 file formats including DWG, SLDPRT, IPT, IAM, CATPART,IGES, STEP, STL, making it easy to share designs with your team, clients, partners, and friends.
The free app works in conjunction with its companion cloud-based desktop product, Autodesk® Fusion 360™, a 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool for product design and development.
• Upload and view more than 100 data formats including SLDPRT, SAT, IGES, STEP, STL, OBJ, DWG, F3D, SMT, and DFX
• View and track project activities and updates
• Review large and small 3D designs and assemblies
• Measure the distance, area or angle between points in your 2D drawings or your 3D designs
• Access design properties and complete parts lists
• Isolate and hide components in the model for easy viewing
• Navigate by touch with zoom, pan, and rotate
• Review & mark up your designs for easy collaboration
• Comment directly on your designs and keep track of changes
• Upload photos to share info or report project status
• Comment on project activities
• Share with stakeholders inside and outside your company
• Share screenshots of the design with markups directly from the app
We respect your privacy, and would like permissions to access the following capabilities and information:
+ Accounts: Using the Android Account Manager helps us manage your Autodesk account easily, and allow other Autodesk applications to connect, using your Autodesk account.
+ Storage: Store offline data if needed, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime.
+ Photos: Access files or data stored on your device to view, share and markup.
Contact the Fusion 360 team or visit our forums.
How to download and run Fusion 360 on your PC and Mac
Fusion 360 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Fusion 360 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Fusion 360 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Fusion 360:
Step to Step Guide / Fusion 360 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Fusion 360’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My Talking Angela For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.