You can now play Genius Quiz History of Rome for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Which Carthaginian general, as a child, swore eternal hatred for Rome? On what occasion did Julius Caesar utter the phrase "iacta alea est"? What city other than Pompeii was destroyed by the eruption of Vesuvius?
Show how much you know and learn with Genius – History of Rome!
Discover how a small Latin village, over the centuries, became the greatest empire of ancient times, defeating formidable enemies to conquer the known world.
Answer the questions correctly and discover the key characters and events in the history of ancient Rome, from its foundation to its decline and fall.
• The foundation and the monarchic era
• The Republic and the conquest of Italy
• The expansion in the Mediterranean and the Punic Wars
• The crisis of the Republic
• The splendor of the Empire
• Crisis and decline. The barbarian invasions
In the answer to each question, you will find an explanation rich in interesting information that will allow you to learn about the History of Rome while having fun.
• Test your knowledge with the trivia game
• Learn with the detailed explanations for each answer
• Share questions and answers with your friends
• Excel in each level so you become a true Princeps Senatus
With Genius – History of Rome, learning becomes a game.
How to download and run Genius Quiz History of Rome on your PC and Mac
Genius Quiz History of Rome For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Genius Quiz History of Rome For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Genius Quiz History of Rome For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Genius Quiz History of Rome:
Step to Step Guide / Genius Quiz History of Rome For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Genius Quiz History of Rome’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ace Stream Media (Beta) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.