You can now play GPS JoyStick – Fake Fly GPS GO for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Allows you to test location based apps by mocking your location via an overlay joystick control!
Will overwrite your current location and any third party apps, websites or services will think you're in New York, London or any other place in the world!
This app has a "JoyStick" option which makes it simple and fun to change your location instantly.
– For versions Marshmallow (6.0) or higher, simply select GPS JoyStick as the "Mock Location" app in "Developer Options" and then check the "Enable Indirect Mocking" option in the app!
– For older versions, or if any issues are encountered, we've assembled a FAQ with steps on how to make this app work for you! Please read it carefully before emailing or leaving a review:
View story at Medium.com
– Changes GPS location instantly and easily
– Select your current location or any location in the world using the map or joystick
– Enter latitude/longitude directly from the joystick and teleport anywhere
– Change your location in any direction you point the joystick
– Have 3 customizable speeds for your joystick
– Create and save a route using any number of points on a map and walk automatically
– Pause and continue the route directly from the joystick
– Use loop or reverse route mode to walk on your route over and over
– Keep track of your favorite list of locations and routes
– Hide option in the notification to show/hide the joystick on your screen
– Size and opacity settings for the joystick
– Lots of settings options for complete user customization
Plus this app automatically includes the best algorithm for providing realistic GPS values. All of these variance options are available in Settings to allow complete customization for the best and most realistic location testing.
Follow us on FB for the latest news:
How to download and run GPS JoyStick – Fake Fly GPS GO on your PC and Mac
GPS JoyStick – Fake Fly GPS GO For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install GPS JoyStick – Fake Fly GPS GO For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get GPS JoyStick – Fake Fly GPS GO For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For GPS JoyStick – Fake Fly GPS GO:
Step to Step Guide / GPS JoyStick – Fake Fly GPS GO For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘GPS JoyStick – Fake Fly GPS GO’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ghostbusters™: Slime City For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.