You can now play Guess the Celebrity for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Guess the Celebrity is a game where 4 pics from celebrity's face is shown, you have to guess the name of the celebrity to advance to the next level.
Note: Sometimes you have to enter both last name and first name, in some cases you have to enter the popular name a celebrity is refereed to by.
This game includes celebrities like Taylor Swift, Adele, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Zayn Malik etc.
How to download and run Guess the Celebrity on your PC and Mac
Guess the Celebrity For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Guess the Celebrity For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Guess the Celebrity For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Guess the Celebrity:
Step to Step Guide / Guess the Celebrity For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Guess the Celebrity’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Parking Panda: Book Deals Now For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.