You can now play Happy Jump for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Meet a happy jelly blob who dreams of soaring through the skies!
Help our friendly dessert reach new heights in this action packed game. Bounce from platform to platform, dodge the mean flies, and grab everything you can to get the highest score.
Great fun to play with friends and family! Who can jump the highest in Happy Jump?
Brought to you by Retro Dreamer & Noodlecake Studios.
How to download and run Happy Jump on your PC and Mac
Happy Jump For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Happy Jump For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Happy Jump For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Happy Jump:
Step to Step Guide / Happy Jump For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Happy Jump’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Baby Boss – Care & Dress Up For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.