You can now play Hiya – Caller ID & Block for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Hiya (formerly Whitepages Caller ID) Call Block Security identifies the calls you want to take and blocks the numbers and texts you want to avoid. Hiya is free (no ads!), and is incredibly easy to use.
Block calls, blacklist unwanted phone numbers and SMS text messages, reverse phone search incoming call information and receive spam alerts.
Hiya is powered by a database of hundreds of millions of phone numbers and millions of happy Hiya users who depend on the app daily.
• Caller ID: Take calls from people you want to talk to and from friends not in your phone book.
• Call Block / Spam Blocker: Blacklist robocalls and spam, and block telemarketers or scammers by sending them straight to voicemail. Control your privacy with an automatic call blocker that lets you blacklist unwanted numbers.
• Security: Automatic alerts warn you if an incoming call is spam. Easily report fraudulent numbers to help warn others.
• Unknown Callers: Identify unknown callers in real-time.
• SMS Caller ID: Identify unknown SMS text messages, even if they are not from someone in your contacts.
• Reverse phone lookup: Perform a reverse phone search on an unknown number to find out if it is spam, fraudulent, or a legitimate caller.
The SMS text blocker feature is currently not supported for devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat) and higher.
Hiya Caller ID & Call Block (formerly Whitepages Caller ID & Security Call Blocker) is brought to you by Hiya Inc. Utilizing the power of the Hiya database that has hundreds of millions of phone numbers, you’ll know the true caller behind more calls and SMS texts. Hiya is a Google Play Top Developer that is committed to delivering best in class free security, caller ID, call block, spam & virus protection.
How to download and run Hiya – Caller ID & Block on your PC and Mac
Hiya – Caller ID & Block For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hiya – Caller ID & Block For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hiya – Caller ID & Block For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hiya – Caller ID & Block:
Step to Step Guide / Hiya – Caller ID & Block For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hiya – Caller ID & Block’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Emoji keyboard – Cute Emoji For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.