You can now play Hot Wheels: Race Off for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
** NOMINATED FOR THE 2017 GOOGLE PLAY AWARDS **
Everything you love about Hot Wheels brought to life in an awesome racing game:
– RACE 25+ Hot Wheels cars across 50+ insane physics racing tracks
– BLAST OFF of boosters, loops, and jumps to stunt on the iconic Hot Wheels orange track
– UPGRADE AND BUILD YOUR COLLECTION of Hot Wheels cars
– CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS and the world in competitive multi-player mode
Hot Wheels: Race Off is pure adrenaline sure to get your heart racing. Download the best free racing game today!
How to download and run Hot Wheels: Race Off on your PC and Mac
Hot Wheels: Race Off For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hot Wheels: Race Off For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hot Wheels: Race Off For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hot Wheels: Race Off:
Step to Step Guide / Hot Wheels: Race Off For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hot Wheels: Race Off’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Escape Alcatraz For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.