You can now play hum app for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Hum by Verizon is the technology designed for a safer, smarter, more connected driving experience – all in one place.
Hum+ and Humx offer you Roadside and Emergency Assistance, Vehicle Diagnostics, Vehicle Location, Mechanics Hotline, and more. All at the ready, all in a single service. Download the Hum app to make the most of the Hum service.
Visit the Hum website, a Verizon Wireless store, or select retailers to purchase the hardware. You can activate your account via the Hum app or website*. Then, access the Hum app features to convert your vehicle to a connected car.
You can also get started with just the Hum app today to take advantage of Safety Score, Navigation, and Discounts! No cost to you, and no hardware necessary.
*Verizon Wireless data plan required for Humx
• Get Roadside or Emergency Assistance from a real live professional at the push of a button for emergencies, flat tires, dead batteries, lockouts, towing, and more, with 24/7 nationwide coverage and GPS that helps you find your vehicle location.
• See how safely you drive when you hit the road. Safety Score analyzes your driving and offers ways to improve your habits based on your speed, braking, accelerating and turning habits.
• Check in on your car even if you aren’t driving it. Find your vehicle on a map and view up to five recent locations with Vehicle Location. You can locate your parked vehicle in places like the mall, arena, or airport, or find it while it’s on the road. You can even set a reminder to pay the parking meter.
• Stay on top of vehicle maintenance with easy-to-understand Vehicle Diagnostics that can equip you with the information you need to address minor car problems before they become major ones, helping you save money and avoid serious breakdowns.
• Get alerted if your car exceeds a designated speed or if it enters or exits a boundary you set with Speed and Boundary Alerts. You can stay connected to your car even when you’re not driving it.
How to download and run hum app on your PC and Mac
hum app For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install hum app For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get hum app For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For hum app:
Step to Step Guide / hum app For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘hum app’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Rope’n’Fly 4 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.