You can now play Idle Balls for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Scratch your multi-tasking itch!
Play Idle Balls in front of your favorite show, in a boring class or meeting – without missing the important stuff.
-Free to play
-Endless gameplay and upgrades
-No internet connection needed
How to download and run Idle Balls on your PC and Mac
Idle Balls For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Idle Balls For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Idle Balls For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Idle Balls:
Step to Step Guide / Idle Balls For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Idle Balls’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: SeneBiz For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.