You can now play IMessage for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Our developers have designed the "IMessage" app to help you to stay in contact with friends and family. The "IMessage" app is a texting service that allows for you to communicate with your friends and family with ease.
How to download and run IMessage on your PC and Mac
IMessage For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install IMessage For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get IMessage For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For IMessage:
Step to Step Guide / IMessage For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘IMessage’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Beauty Cam – Selfie Editor For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.