You can now play Jack Reports – weigh stations for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Jack Reports app for truckers – quick access to essential trucking info on your way.
• The most complete weigh stations map
• Roadside and Rest Area inspection sites
• Border crossing
• Real-time info: open/closed, waiting time
• Community: 10K+ reports daily
• Statuses history
Let Jack Reports make your job more efficient and enjoyable and get all the info that you need at a glance. Save your time and money!
Jack Reports uses your location in the background in order to show you relevant alerts, which can reduce battery life.
How to download and run Jack Reports – weigh stations on your PC and Mac
Jack Reports – weigh stations For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Jack Reports – weigh stations For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Jack Reports – weigh stations For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Jack Reports – weigh stations:
Step to Step Guide / Jack Reports – weigh stations For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Jack Reports – weigh stations’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Lina’s Love Story For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.