You can now play Las Vegas for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Las Vegas Audio Travel Guide
Las Vegas is hidden in the deep of the unforgiving Mojave Desert. Hundreds of miles of rugged land separate the bustling metropolis of Las Vegas from the rest of the world. The harsh environment surrounds an oasis built from steel, glass, concrete and, most of all, from light. Millions travel to the brightest place on Earth to experience the wonders of Vegas. Stunning architecture, luxurious hotels, casinos and shopping malls welcome visitors who are entertained by unique mega-shows, theaters and games.
PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application, gives you tours by voice, revealing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in close to 100 major cities and tourist destinations. The app determines your location and a recording of your personal tour guide describes where you are – you don’t need to touch your phone or read from the screen. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out. You can choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. The app can also record your trip: With one click you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS – Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS – It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES – During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES – If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE – Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP – Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
How to download and run Las Vegas on your PC and Mac
Las Vegas For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Las Vegas For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Las Vegas For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Las Vegas:
Step to Step Guide / Las Vegas For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Las Vegas’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Prisma For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.