You can now play LeapFrog Academy™ Educational Games & Activities for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Go on a learning adventure and subscribe to receive 1,500+ Learning Activities with No Ads
Help your child build core developmental and cognitive learning skills through interactive modules and games.
LeapFrog Academy is designed by educators and built by the leading brand in kids learning to assist 3, 4, 5, and 6-year-olds in their development and independent education.
Through our features and learning programs, your child will be taught:
• Reading & Writing: Become confident readers with lessons in the ABCs, syllables, letters, and rhymes.
• Math: Count, compare, and sort to think critically and solve problems.
• Science: Advance STEM skills and explore life cycles, the human body, and additional observations.
• Critical Thinking: Exercise logic and reasoning.
• Creativity in a Blend of Art & Music: Learn to create and inspire.
• Social & Emotional skills to benefit health and feelings.
Our subscription platform is one of the best ways for your kids to learn traditional school subjects like reading, writing, and math, blended with problem solving and critical thinking.
Download and sign up (or log in) to activate your account and access our programs, games, and learning activities.
• FREE 30-day trial after your account is activated.
• Fee of $7.99/month will be charged to your Google Play account on the first day following the 30-day trial.
• Subscriptions are automatically renewed at the end of each billing period unless cancelled at least 24 hours in advance.
• Subscription can be managed at any time within your Google Play account.
The program includes more than 1,500 of our best eBooks, games, puzzles, and videos. Track progress within My Learning Lab, earn rewards, and unlock new interactive lessons as you complete an activity.
The Parent Dashboard lets you choose and change your kid’s Learning Adventure and see what activities are offered in My Learning Lab. It also lets you see how your child is progressing, view your account, manage each profile, and more.
Enjoy all the benefits of the best education app for kids without an internet connection by adding up to 24 lessons and activities to your Favorites.
LeapFrog Academy™ learning app is a safe environment for children. There is no advertising or ability for an external party to contact your child.
Help your child build a strong educational foundation with this well-rounded curriculum.
Terms and Conditions: www.leapfrog.com/terms-academy
How to download and run LeapFrog Academy™ Educational Games & Activities on your PC and Mac
LeapFrog Academy™ Educational Games & Activities For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install LeapFrog Academy™ Educational Games & Activities For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get LeapFrog Academy™ Educational Games & Activities For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For LeapFrog Academy™ Educational Games & Activities:
Step to Step Guide / LeapFrog Academy™ Educational Games & Activities For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘LeapFrog Academy™ Educational Games & Activities’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fantasy Keyboard For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.