You can now play Maven for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
**Free lifetime membership!**
Maven is a more connected, seamless car sharing experience that has new cars, loaded with technology. Gas and insurance are always included, and there are no annual or application fees! Hourly rates as low as $8 + tax.
* Why Maven?
– Free lifetime membership
– Hourly rates as low as $8 + taxes
– Gas and insurance are included
– Your phone is the key to the car
– New cars, loaded with technology (Android Auto™, free unlimited 4G LTE WiFi, SiriusXM Satellite Radio™, 24/7 access to live OnStar Advisors)
* What you need to join Maven
– Be 18+ years old
– Have a valid driver’s license (International driver’s licenses require manual approval)
– Have a valid credit card
* What cities is Maven in?
– Ann Arbor, MI
– Atlanta, GA
– Baltimore, MD
– Boston, MA
– Chicago, IL
– Denver, CO
– Detroit, MI
– Jersey City, NJ
– Los Angeles, CA
– New York, NY
– Orlando, FL
– San Francisco, CA
– Washington, DC
– More coming soon!
* What cars does Maven have?
– Electric: Chevrolet Bolt EV, Chevrolet Volt
– Compact: Chevrolet Cruze, Chevrolet Spark
– Sedan: Chevrolet Malibu, Chevrolet Impala, Cadillac ATS, Cadillac CTS, Cadillac CT6
– Crossover: GMC Acadia, Cadillac XT5
– SUV: Chevrolet Tahoe, GMC Yukon, or Cadillac Escalade
* How to enjoy your Maven experience
1. Find a car on your terms. Search by location or car type in the app.
2. Heat/cool the car up to 8 minutes in advance to have the car ready-to-go when you arrive.
3. Hit unlock when you’re near the car to open the doors – your phone is your key to everything.
4. Step on the brake and press the Start/Stop Engine button to start the car.
5. When you’re finished with the car, just drop it off at the same station you picked it up. Hit “End Trip” in the app to end your reservation.
Contact us at email@example.com or 844-HIMAVEN (446-2836).
How to download and run Maven on your PC and Mac
Maven For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Maven For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Maven For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Maven:
Step to Step Guide / Maven For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Maven’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Galaxy Hoppers For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.