You can now play MeteoEarth for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Adapted from a professional weather broadcast tool used by TV presenters around the world, and created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company; MeteoEarth truly brings the weather to life using high-end gaming technology and extraordinary graphics.
Discover our extraordinary planet’s weather today!
• Explore Earth using simple finger commands to zoom in, out, and around a 3D globe
• Pause, rewind and move forward in time for 24-hour weather forecast
• Save an unlimited number of favourite locations anywhere in the world
• Choose and combine multiple weather layers to display cloud cover, precipitation, wind, pressure, etc.
• Track hurricanes and typhoons with the storm tracker
• Access thousands of live weather webcams covering popular destinations around the world
• Switch to climate view and check the weather in a holiday destination at any time of the year
• Connectivity to your TV via MiraCast/Chromecast – MeteoEarth and the big screen are made for each other!
We also offer a premium service! Choose the MeteoEarth Premium option for extended 5-day weather forecast and the option of checking wind conditions at any altitude right up to the Jetstream. One subscription covers Premium services on MeteoEarth, AlertsPro and WeatherPro.
The premium subscription also gives users a better viewing experience by removing all ads. We included ads in the free version to offer our users many of our Premium features for free, such as use of the storm tracker, multiple layer combination and more. Additionally this helps us to ensure that our developers can keep updating and improving MeteoEarth, and that our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) can continue to assist you with any issues.
For more details please visit www.meteoearth.com, follow MeteoEarth at www.twitter.com/meteoearth or visit our help center https://meteogroup.zendesk.com.
How to download and run MeteoEarth on your PC and Mac
MeteoEarth For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MeteoEarth For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MeteoEarth For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MeteoEarth:
Step to Step Guide / MeteoEarth For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MeteoEarth’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fraksl For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.