You can now play metroZONE for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Faster and more beautiful than ever, the photo-driven MetroZONE® delivers you the news, tech updates, entertainment scoops, sports scores, and content you want. Click or flip through tiles of continuously updating digests, then tap through for the whole story.
Breaking news, simple navigation and content customization with a tap. This is the only news application you'll need.
How to download and run metroZONE on your PC and Mac
metroZONE For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install metroZONE For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get metroZONE For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For metroZONE:
Step to Step Guide / metroZONE For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘metroZONE’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bird – Enjoy The Ride For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.