You can now play Moto Race – Motor Rider for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Moto Race – The newest extreme motorbike racing game is here!
Perfect control, 3D models and characters, coolest stunts, awesome soundtrack! Perform cool mad tricks, jump obstacles, get as many points as you can in motorbike racing.
• Tap the Accelerate and Jump button
• Play tricks, get stars and win trophies
Motorbike Race features:
• 3D vision, 3D characters
• Special designed motorbikes
• 45 action-packed chase scenes
• Awesome motor stunt shows
• Easy and intuitive game control
• Updated game contents!
Become top extreme motorcycle stunts rider! Free to start Motorbike race now!
How to download and run Moto Race – Motor Rider on your PC and Mac
Moto Race – Motor Rider For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Moto Race – Motor Rider For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Moto Race – Motor Rider For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Moto Race – Motor Rider:
Step to Step Guide / Moto Race – Motor Rider For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Moto Race – Motor Rider’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Boiling Point For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.