You can now play NextBus for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Enhanced interface based on user's feedback and suggestions:
– Intuitive look and feel and clear arrival time presentation with enhanced functionality;
– Create, name and order your own favorite stops;
– Better grouping of NEARBY stops;
– New layout for Stop detail with street map;
– Integration with transit operator's website, published schedule, interactive voice response (IVR) and text messaging (SMS);
– Redesigned local reminder/notification for easy setup and removal;
– Performance optimization;
– Bug fixes
1) Real-time ETA is available for service vehicles that are equipped with working GPS devices.
2) Stops must be serviced by transit agencies that are using NextBus RTPI system.
3) Where Transit agency is equipped with NextBus RTPI system.
How to download and run NextBus on your PC and Mac
NextBus For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install NextBus For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get NextBus For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For NextBus:
Step to Step Guide / NextBus For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘NextBus’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pokémon GO For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.