You can now play Olympics for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The official app, transformed for the PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympic Games.
Keep the complete 2018 Olympic schedule and live results in your pocket. Browse athletes, countries, medals, and links to watch live in your region and to the Olympic Channel. Plus, follow your favourite countries and sports to get notified about medal events and results.
How to download and run Olympics on your PC and Mac
Olympics For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Olympics For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Olympics For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Olympics:
Step to Step Guide / Olympics For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Olympics’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: New Girl in High School For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.