You can now play OneBusAway for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Never miss the bus again!
OneBusAway serves up fresh, real-time transit information in the following regions:
* Atlanta, Georgia (MARTA)
* Rogue Valley, Oregon (RVTD)
* San Diego, California (SDMTS)
* Seattle/Tacoma/Puget Sound, Washington (Sound Transit, KCM, Pierce Transit, Intercity Transit, and more)
* Tampa Bay, Florida (HART)
* Washington, D.C. (WMATA)
* York Region Transit, Canada (YRT / Viva)
* More coming soon!
Find nearby stops on a map, choose from a list of favorite stops, add shortcuts to your phone's home screen, and set reminders for frequently used trips.
– Problems with arrival times? Real-time arrival information comes from your local transit agency. Please tap on the arrival time and select "Report problem with trip" to tell them what went wrong. Or, reach them via email by tapping "Menu->Help->Contact Us".
– Problems with the app itself (e.g., crashes)? Please submit a crash report if prompted, or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Want a sneak-peak at new versions? Sign up to be a beta tester at http://bit.ly/oba-android-beta.
– Like hacking things? OneBusAway is open-source! Find out how you can help at http://onebusaway.org.
– Want to know why we request certain device permissions? Find out at http://bit.ly/oba-android-permissions.
– Nostalgic for the old v1 look? Uninstall the Google Play version and download the old version at https://github.com/OneBusAway/onebusaway-android/releases/download/v1.7.9/SeattleBusBot-v1.7.9.apk – you'll also need to opt-out of updates by going to the OneBusAway on Google Play and tapping on the three dots in the upper-right corner and unchecking "Auto-update". Note that you will be warned about installing apps from sources outside of Google Play – for more details see https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/2812853.
How to download and run OneBusAway on your PC and Mac
OneBusAway For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install OneBusAway For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get OneBusAway For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For OneBusAway:
Step to Step Guide / OneBusAway For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘OneBusAway’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ninja Arashi For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.