You can now play Onshape for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Onshape is the first and only full-cloud professional 3D CAD application built for agile product design teams working together using an Android Phone, Android Tablet, iPhone, iPad, or a web browser.
Onshape was built from scratch for the way today's engineers, designers, and manufacturers really work. All of your designs are stored securely in the cloud and are always up-to-date, so you can switch between phone, tablet and your web browser at any time. You can share your Documents with others and work on the same parts and assemblies in real-time with the push of a button.
The Future of CAD is here.
Download the free Onshape app on your Android phone or tablet, sign up for an account, and enjoy the following features:
INTUITIVE SKETCH TOOLS
– Create concept sketches.
– Create lines, arcs, circles, rectangles, splines, and more.
– Modify sketch entities using trim, offset, mirror, pattern, etc.
– Add geometric constraints and dimensions to control the behavior of your sketches.
– Modify your sketches by changing dimension values to get the best design.
– Real-time constraint solving enables you to create and test mechanism layouts.
– Use edges from existing 3D geometry.
– Sketches update when references to surrounding geometry update.
UNIQUE PART STUDIOS
– Build 3D geometry from sketches or other existing geometry.
– Import, modify, and work with 3D geometry from other CAD systems.
– Create solid or surface geometry using extrude, revolve, sweep, loft, fillet, shell, etc.
– Modify geometry using mirror, copy, pattern, boolean, etc.
– Use the Direct Editing tools to modify imported geometry.
– Add variables to drive your designs.
– Build multi-part ï¿½assembliesï¿½ quickly, for parts that are fixed relative to one another.
– Export geometry for 3D printing (from a web browser).
– Build large and complex assemblies using Onshape's higher level mates.
– Define interpart connections using Fasten, Revolute, Slider, Pin mates, and more.
– Assembly motion is solved in real time so you can test assembly behavior.
– Add mechanical mates like cams, gears, rack and pinion, and linear coupler.
– Import, modify, and assemble geometry from other CAD systems.
– Export assemblies for 3D printing (from a web browser).
– Drawings created using Onshape in a web browser can be viewed on Phone and Tablet.
SIMPLE SHARING AND COLLABORATION
– Invite individuals or Teams to view, comment, or edit your designs.
– Work simultaneously on the same parts and assemblies.
– See the edits that others are making as they make them.
– Use Follow Mode to see what others are doing in real time. Ideal for design reviews.
– Add comments to the Document or to individual parts, features, and geometry.
EASY VERSION CONTROL
– Unlimited undo/redo all the way back to the very first sketch.
– Create view-only Versions when design milestones are reached.
– Branch designs to test different ideas and scenarios, without affecting the original.
– Merge branches with the best ideas back into the main design.
– Add descriptions to the Document or to each Version or Branch.
– Designs are always up-to-date and can never be lost or overwritten.
– Join thousands of designers, engineers, makers, and enthusiasts.
– Get answers to your questions quickly through the Onshape Forums.
– Experience the unrivaled level of in-app technical support.
The Onshape app is updated every few weeks with dozens of user-requested enhancements, so keep an eye out for update notifications from the Google Play Store.
How to download and run Onshape on your PC and Mac
Onshape For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Onshape For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Onshape For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Onshape:
Step to Step Guide / Onshape For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Onshape’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Full House Casino – Free Slots For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.