You can now play Parkify – Where is my car? for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This simple minimalist car locator will automatically detect when you park your car. It is automatic so no action required by you at any time!
Use the Bluetooth connection of your car to detect effectively when you park. Just walk away from your car and the location will be registered. Seamlessly. Then just check the app and follow the walking directions to get back to it.
No Bluetooth in your car? No worries! We use motion detection to know when you are stepping out of a moving vehicle. The operating system is in charge of this, using low battery consuming sensors, so no extra battery drain! This feature is also very useful when riding someone else's car. You can get a notification when an event like this is detected or disable it.
Find a parking spot
The app tells you where other users just left an available parking spot. It also tells you where to find public parkings
– Add as many cars as you need!
– Share your car's location
– Bluetooth auto connect: How about turning your Bluetooth on automatically when getting into your car? Yep, you can do that too.
– Keep track of your cars even if you are using multiple devices – they get synchronized!
– You can also set your car's location manually, just long tap the map!
– Switch between miles and kilometers.
How to download and run Parkify – Where is my car? on your PC and Mac
Parkify – Where is my car? For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Parkify – Where is my car? For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Parkify – Where is my car? For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Parkify – Where is my car?:
Step to Step Guide / Parkify – Where is my car? For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Parkify – Where is my car?’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: DU Battery Saver – Battery Charger & Battery Life For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.