You can now play Philips Hue for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Your personal wireless lighting that lets you easily control your lights from any device and create the right ambience for every moment. The Philips Hue app is designed around you, your home and your everyday life. Play around, create and explore the limitless possibilities of the world's most connected light.
How to download and run Philips Hue on your PC and Mac
Philips Hue For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Philips Hue For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Philips Hue For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Philips Hue:
More From Us: Hoplite For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Philips Hue For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Philips Hue’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ColorNote Notepad Notes For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.