You can now play Physics Drop for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Draw as many lines or polygons as needed to gradually make the red ball fall into the U.
Both the ball and the lines react to the law of gravity.
Beware not to trap the ball inside a group of lines!
This educational game features 18 physics problems to solve. If you get stuck, click on the restart button.
Physics Drop is a fun way of practising physics… download it and try!
How to download and run Physics Drop on your PC and Mac
Physics Drop For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Physics Drop For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Physics Drop For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Physics Drop:
Step to Step Guide / Physics Drop For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Physics Drop’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Amusement Arcade 3D For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.