You can now play Piano Chord, Scale, Progression Companion for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Piano Companion is a flexible piano chords and scales dictionary with user libraries and reverse mode with a flexible chord progression builder. If you can’t remember the name of a chord or scale, this app helps you to find it by keys. For example, just press C, G and you will get C Major as the first chord in the search result. If you don’t see a chord, you can create a custom chord and use it for chord charts or your user library.
The Piano Companion app shows chord and scale notes, degrees, fingering for both hands in major and minor scales – and you can contribute your own custom fingering too. Additionally, you can listen how a scale or chord sounds in the loop or arpeggiated. You can see the list of compatible chords in the selected scale or list of compatible scales for a selected chord.
The app helps you to experiment with different chord progressions using our Chord Progression Builder using relative or common chords.
– 1500+ piano chords, up to 6th inversions such as: major, minor, diminished, augmented, sevenths, etc.
– 10,000+ scales, such as: major, minor, chromatic, pentatonic, blues, etc.
– Chord Progression builder with scale patterns (chord sequencer)
– Interactive Circle of Fifths
– Ability to input your own custom chords and organize your own chord charts and library
– External MIDI keyboard support for reverse mode
– MIDI output (iOS) with ability to connect your favorite DAW with Piano Companion
– List of available chords in Circle of Fifths
– Popular key notations: English, Italian, German, Japanese, Russian, etc.
– Shows chord and scale on the staff with treble and bass clef
– Displays compatible scales’ chords
– Displays similar and relative scales
– Analytical labels: Secondary Dominant and Secondary Leading-Tone
– Common degrees: Tonic, Supertonic, Mediant, Subdominant, Dominant, Submediant, Leading tone (in Major scale) / Subtonic (in Natural Minor Scale)
– Displays compatible chords’ scales
– Ability to create custom chords or modify existing ones
– Audio support: ability to play chord in the loop or arpeggio; ability to play scale in the loop
– Arpeggio in the chord progressions
– Relative scale suggestions
– Relative chords in chord progressions
– You can create your own scale fingering and have the ability to use community scale fingerings
– User libraries with ability to add scale or chord
– You can create your own chord libraries and chord charts
– Ability to create favorite scales
Prompt support from the Piano Companion Team is guaranteed! We would also be happy to hear your suggestions for Piano Companion.
Follow us on
Have questions? Community forum: http://forums.songtive.com or contact us at: email@example.com
How to download and run Piano Chord, Scale, Progression Companion on your PC and Mac
Piano Chord, Scale, Progression Companion For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Piano Chord, Scale, Progression Companion For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Piano Chord, Scale, Progression Companion For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Piano Chord, Scale, Progression Companion:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Piano Chord, Scale, Progression Companion (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Piano Chord, Scale, Progression Companion For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Piano Chord, Scale, Progression Companion’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 4 Player Reactor (Multiplayer) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.