You can now play PocketGrib for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With PocketGrib GRIB file viewer you can easily download, view and analyse global weather data.
Wind, preciptation, pressure, temperature and wave data extracted from GRIB files are displayed through our simple interface.
This GRIB viewer is perfect for sailors (both sailing and in the pub), windsurfers, storm chasers, outdoor enthusiasts, amateur and professional meteorologists.
– Choose your map location and have weather information overlaid
– Mapped weather can be animated
– Weather can be viewed as a meteogram (graph) or raw data
– Configurable download to minimise file sizes (great for roaming)
– GRIB files can be downloaded to your PC
– Displays online or offline
PocketGrib downloads and displays the following weather types:
– Wind speed and direction (10 m above mean sea level)
– Precipitation (rain, snow etc)
– Air temperature
– Waves (including Mediterranean and Black Sea)
– Cloud cover
– Relative humidity
– CAPE (Convective Atmospheric Potential Energy)
– Current (Atlantic only)
Direct download of GRIB data from NOAA's GFS (Global Forecast System) model
– Forecasts up to 8 days
– Data steps: 3hr, 6hr, 12hr
– Worldwide Coverage
– Resolution: 0.25°, 0.5°, 1°, 2°
– Data updated 4 times a day (every 6 hours)
Also support for COAMPS, WW3, NOGAPS, RTOFS (Currents) and FNMOC WW3 (Mediterranean wave) models.
By downloading only what the user needs it it possible to keep the GRIB files small which makes it especially convenient for low bandwidth regions or when roaming internationally.
GRIB forecasts are published without human intervention or review. Therefore some knowledge and awareness is required by the end user. Most GRIB models do NOT accurately forecast hurricanes and tropical cyclones so their use should be combined with specific hurricane and tropical cyclone forecasts.
How to download and run PocketGrib on your PC and Mac
PocketGrib For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PocketGrib For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PocketGrib For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PocketGrib:
Step to Step Guide / PocketGrib For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PocketGrib’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Great Frederick Fair For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.