You can now play Preschool basic skills, numbers & shapes for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Shapes, colors, counting games, numbers, basic skills… With “Dino Tim” kids in preschool age (3, 4, 5 and 6 years old), primary school and kindergarten will learn with no effort while having fun.
The educational games are entirely translated into English but, if you wish so, you can also use Tim the Dino to learn Spanish, French, Italian… You only need to switch languages!
It suits perfectly to every age although it’s specifically suggested for kindergarten, preschool and primary school (3-8 years) and adults of all ages. The game has voiceover to help children learning their first words.
The game is perfect for the entire family!
Enjoy the adventure!
Some funny witches have abducted Tim’s family. Become a superhero and help him rescuing them!
Thanks to the good witch, you will be able to fly and collect figures that will allow you to do magic and turn the witches into animals!!
Children and adults will experience an exciting adventure, solving puzzle games with colors and geometric shapes, running, counting, flying, learning, jumping and doing magic to unblock all the dino-characters and all game modes.
– Learn to recognise geometric shapes: square, circle, rectangle, triangle, pentagon and diamond.
– Learn to count numbers (1-10) with counting games for kids
– Enhance speed, attention and psychomotoricity with the color recognizing game: red, green, blue, yellow, etc.
– Learn first words, letters, consonants and vowels (literacy -abc-) in a fun manner in his native language (English).
– Start learning a foreign language (Spanish, French, Italian…) for kindergarten, preschool and primary school children (3-12 years old).
– Resolve educational puzzles about different geometric shapes and numbers: squares, circles, rectangles, triangles, trapeziums and rhombuses.
– Learn and enhance coordination and fine motor skill in youngsters.
– Develop visual perception of different shapes, numbers and objects in motion.
– Develop attention and concentration in kids in preschool age and elementary school.
Our development studio, EducaGames, has wide experience in developing educational games and apps that combine learning and fun.
Are you looking for free educational games for your children to learn and enjoy at the same time?
So don’t miss it and download the free educational games: Dino Tim!
Parents can try out the game for free. We recommend purchasing the full version for children.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+DinotimApp
How to download and run Preschool basic skills, numbers & shapes on your PC and Mac
Preschool basic skills, numbers & shapes For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Preschool basic skills, numbers & shapes For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Preschool basic skills, numbers & shapes For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Preschool basic skills, numbers & shapes:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Preschool basic skills, numbers & shapes (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Preschool basic skills, numbers & shapes For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Preschool basic skills, numbers & shapes’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Thumbtack for Professionals For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.