You can now play Pumped: BMX for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Made by a BMXer for everyone who loves a challenge, Pumped: BMX is a true-to-life, insanely addictive and challenging BMX game created by someone who actually rides! If you're not a BMXer the tutorials will guide you, but prepare yourself for a brutal lesson in trails style! From huge jumps to technical lines, from insane stunts to stylish flow, Pumped lets you ride the way you want to ride.
• Brand new gameplay – totally unique!
• Incredible controls – as close as you can get to real BMX!
• Over 100 challenges
• real tricks, 1000s of combos
• Outstanding physics simulation – true to life trails riding!
• Stunning HD artwork
How to download and run Pumped: BMX on your PC and Mac
Pumped: BMX For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pumped: BMX For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pumped: BMX For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pumped: BMX:
Step to Step Guide / Pumped: BMX For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pumped: BMX’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Find&Save – Shopping & Coupons For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.